I just got 3 messages from one of my MSN contacts, all URL that redirect to www.blockdelete.com. A site that wants your username and password so that “Our system will login with this information and learn who has blocked you“.
blockdelete.com is a scam!!
Any site that wants your username and password, however benevolent it may look, is a scam.
After they get your username and password they spam all your contacts with a URL that redirects to this site. You have just given someone else the keys to your house. 🙂
Go change your MSN password immediately!
And if you use the same username and password combo for other thing (like your email) go change the password on them too.
Other sites with the same message:
- blockdelete.com | Web Safety Ratings from McAfee SiteAdvisor
- Blockdelete.com Alert
- Is http://www.blockdelete.com/ a spam site where they steal you information? like those myspace ones?
- BlockDelete.com – MSN Scam?
- blockdelete.com Learn who blocked you on MSN – StartAid
- BlockDelete.com – AboutUs Wiki Page
- Living Online: Phishing Site Tests Online Users
- Free-Offers-For-You.com | WizzHack