All sites these days seem to need a disclaimer, so here is mine. This disclaimer covers the contents of this blog/site.
- The contents of this site is copyright Leefe Hicks
- Aside from comments made by other people.
- Anyone can submit comments to this site.
- Unless blocked by some anti-spam measure, or technical problem.
- Comments you posted will appear on this site.
- When I get round to approving them.
- Unless they are blocked by some anti-spam measure.
- Or I don’t like the comment, for whatever reason.
- Comments submitted are licenced to the site in a non-retractable, free for use form.
- Links on this site are provided in an as is state.
- Links to external sites does not necessarily constitute endorsement of the linked site.
- The spelling on this site is in Australian English.
- Unless another spelling is more appropriate.
- This site may contain spelling mistakes or typos, despite or due to the use of electronic spelling aids.
- The content of this site is updated from time to time.
- This site may not be updated for a while if no time is available to do so.
- Some updates my be back posted. This could be because: they were mostly written at the time they are back posted to; they are about an event in the past; some other reason.
- This disclaimer may be updated from time to time. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the disclaimer.