What is the collective noun for people wearing fluoro? (photo)

Walking past Central Park in Broadway, Ultimo today I noticed this large group of people wearing fluoro vests walking along together. Which sparked the question, what do you call a group of people wearing fluoro? What is the correct collective noun?

At one point I would have said the correct term was ‘ravers’, but, as social norms have changed, so too has the collective noun. It appears these days, that the correct collective noun for people fluoro, is ‘workers’?

This entry was posted in Photos, Social and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.